This Coastal British Columbia company is widely regarded as producing Canada’s finest commodity and specialty wood products. Keeping customers’ needs foremost; investing heavily in the latest technology to ensure unsurpassed production efficiency; and making the very best use of employees’ innovative ideas, talent and vision have continued to keep this company producing products of exceptional quality for over fifty years.
Reporting to CEO, the Chief Financial Officer will lead a team of highly competent accounting and administrative staff at head office, multiple manufacturing divisions and raw material operations.
Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Relevant post-secondary education; recognized Canadian accounting designation
- Accounting and finance experience in a wood products manufacturing environment preferably at a Controller or CFO level
- Competent business acumen and discernment
- Experience with defined benefit pension plans, banking, insurance and real estate
- Some understanding of the softwood lumber negotiations with the United States will be a significant asset but not essential.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.