Specializing in services and solutions for the resource sector, this British Columbia consulting firm has a diverse client base and reputation for quality and service. Incumbents can choose to operate from offices in Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley, Howe Sound region or the Sunshine Coast providing a wide selection of lifestyle choices.
Candidates should have a minimum 2 years experience cruising. Registration or eligibility for registration with the Association of British Columbia Forest Professionals (ABCFP) as a RFT, FIT, RPF or as an Accredited Timber Cruiser would be considered an asset.
- Coastal and Interior Field Cruising
- Coordination of Field Crews
- Cruise Plan Preparation
- Cruise Compilation Preparation and Submission
Secondary Responsibilities May Include:
- Field Engineering / Layout of Cutblocks and Roads
- Preparation and Coordination of Engineering Reports, Professional Assessments and Road Designs
- Preparation of Applicable Documents for Cutting and Road Permit Applications
Qualifications and Requirements:
Successful applicants will have a comprehensive knowledge of cruising and forestry legislation. Additionally, the individual(s) should demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills and be proficient with applicable computer software (Microsoft Office, CruiseMate, RoadEng, iPad, etc.). Applicants must be willing to travel for extended periods (up to 10 days) within British Columbia.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.