This growth oriented Canadian company operating in British Columbia’s interior region focuses on forestry, sawmilling, and power generation. From an exceptional fibre basket, the company’s mills manufacture structural grade dimension lumber and produce clean, renewable energy.
The Harvesting Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of our logging, construction, maintenance and log hauling activities to ensure timely delivery of fibre.
- Overseeing all phases of timber operations, including road construction and maintenance, harvesting, hauling and post-harvest obligations
- Participate in the budgeting process as well the development of Annual Work Schedules and Annual Reports
- Implementing operational safety, environmental and forest certification programs and ensuring compliance with plans and government regulations
Here is what is offered:
- Excellent financial compensation and health benefit package, including an annual health spending allowance
- A wide range of professional development and training opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- The chance to live and work in an active and growing community offering the best aspects of small town life with a wide range of amenities, including superb outdoor recreational opportunities of all types, extensive all season trail systems, golf course, hospital, and nearby ski hill
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn, a positive attitude, be physically fit, and able to produce positive results with clients and contractors
- Have the ability to work in both an office and field environment where the tasks are very diverse
- Registered (or eligible for registration) as a forestry professional with the Association of British Columbia Forest Professionals
- Valid class 5 drivers licence
This is a career growth opportunity with an excellent company. Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.