This specialty industrial ventilation contractor provides safe and healthy environments for clients in the forest products, grain, energy and mining resource sectors throughout Western Canada. It is a division of a family of reputable companies from general mechanical contracting through fabrication, construction, installation and the offering of proactive service and maintenance programs.
The purpose of this role is to seek out and secure profitable dust collection and HVAC projects in the industrial and light industrial sector including bid spec and design build/value added projects. This role will work with Management and field personnel to bid on, secure and complete work for AirTek Pneumatics Ltd. The incumbent will be required to put together a job package with all pertinent information, act as an advisor and help resolve site and contract issues as they arise, and work closely with the site foreman to ensure the profitability of the job.
The ideal candidate qualifications will include:
- Relevant engineering degree with membership or qualified for membership with the Association of Professional Engineers
- Experience with ventilation, dust collection and air movement systems
- Technical knowledge of construction and HVAC systems
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft office and experience with automated estimating software; Trimble and/or QuickCAD estimating will be an asset
- Exceptional customer service and experience with business development and relationship building are required
The incumbent may reside in Greater Vancouver / Fraser Valley or Okanagan regions of British Columbia or in Edmonton, Alberta.
The remuneration range reflects the importance of this specialist position along with bonus, vehicle allowance and full benefit package.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.