This successful long established business provides value added services to British Columbia lumber producers. Its operations are located in north Surrey just minutes from the Port Mann and Highway 1.
The Lumber Shipper/Receiver and Office Manager is the hub position and provides the following services:
- Attends to inbound and outbound lumber truck drivers; receiving their delivery paperwork and entering into inventory using LISA Lumber software system
- Enters all finished lumber tallies after processing and reconciling each order
- Coordinates and ships all outbound lumber shipments via truck and container including all necessary documentation
- Invoices customers for services performed using Sage software
- Coordinates these tasks with customers, truckers and employees
- Manages all aspects of a small office
Candidates should have experience in a sawmill or lumber remanufacturing operation; proficiency with LISA lumber software system or similar; competency with Microsoft Office (Word, XL and Access) with a high level of accuracy; positive attitude with excellent customer and team relations.
The company provides a very competitive remuneration, full benefit package and a bonus program.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.