A large industrial operation in the Greater Vancouver area has an opportunity for a Corporate Controller. While competent effective financial leadership will be a primary focus, the incumbent will also collaborate and engage with employees and department leaders to develop innovative solutions which will position the company to achieve its priorities and objectives.
This position will be of interest to finance professionals with experience in participating with colleagues in the development of a manufacturing plant’s strategic and operational plans.
- Manage all aspects of finance, accounting, internal controls and reporting
- Initiate a focus of operational excellence to the finance team taking an entrepreneurial approach and encouraging creative thinking
- Identify and pursue opportunities that can enhance the company’s revenue stream
- Consider opportunities for ongoing improvement and process efficiency
- Provide leadership to ensure capital projects are delivered on time, within scope and on budget ensuring system-wide value is achieved
- Engage with department leaders to determine finance initiatives that can assist them in achieving their goals
- Post-secondary education with a recognized accounting designation
- Relevant and progressive experience at the senior management level in a large industrial environment
- Competent people management and communication skills at ease with multiple stakeholders
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.