Greentree Lumber, a division of the Teal-Jones Group is located at Liberty, Mississippi which is close to Brookhaven, population 13,000 and the border with Louisiana. A producer of quality Southern Yellow Pine, the mill will be expanding over the next 18 months from its current production of 10 million fbm to approximately 100 million fbm.
Reporting to the Greentree General Manager, the Divisional Controller is a key member of the management with responsibility for overseeing the financial performance of the division as providing financial analysis and guidance to the General Manager.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required:
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills, team building and negotiations skills
- Ability to exercise a high degree of discretion and judgment
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships and act as a facilitator
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proven ability in financial analysis
- Strong organizational skills with the desire to accept the challenge of working in continually changing internal and external business conditions
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
Experience, Training, Certification and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent business experience
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation
- Forest industry experience is a significant asset but not essential
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Certified Public Accountant designation
Relevant Websites: www.tealjones.com
In continuous operation since 1946, the Teal-Jones reputation is built on decades of experience and commitment to high quality products. Mills in British Columbia, Virginia, Oklahoma, Washington (State) and now Mississippi.
Teal-Jones treats all employees with honesty and integrity. Remuneration levels and benefits are highly competitive.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.