Waratah has pioneered mechanized forest harvesting with first class products of distinct quality, durability and reliability matched with unparalleled customer support for over 40 years.
Waratah Forestry Canada, a John Deere company, is seeking an experienced Field Service Representative to be centered at Moncton, New Brunswick. This position provides technical support to our Waratah dealer network and customer base throughout the Atlantic Canada region.
- Start up, commissioning and set up (hydraulic, mechanical, automation) of new Waratah harvester processor heads sold in the Atlantic provinces
- Hydraulic and electrical troubleshooting of problems on Waratah processor harvesters
- Work with the logging contractors to assist with application and performance of Waratah product
- Assist with demo operating and demonstrations of dealer owned Waratah product
- Perform sales calls on logging contractors promoting the Waratah product
- Assist dealers with support issues, in field challenges, and warranty issues
- Strong mechanical aptitude with field experience in mechanized forestry mechanics
- Solid understanding of hydraulics and electrical theory
- Willingness and ability to travel within the given Atlantic Canada regions as scheduled
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products plus intranet and internet functions
- Experience in woods safety and travelling safely in and out of logging job sites
- Bilingual (English / French)
- Maintenance and/or operating experience with dangle head processor or harvester
- Experience and knowledge of Atlantic Canada logging applications and practices
- Training / experience in hydraulics, electrical and/or mechanical
Competitive salary; vehicle; bonus structure; excellent benefit package
Moncton, population 75,000, provides an excellent lifestyle with affordable housing; an abundance of things to do and see; exceptional educational and recreational facilities; a community known for friendly people.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.