Westland Resources works throughout west central British Columbia on a diversity of natural resource management projects, including the Energy and Forestry fields for over 15 years. Services cover the spectrum from strategic advice through development and permitting and on to operational implementation and post-project supervision. Clients include First Nations, energy corporations, forest licensees and all levels of government.
The Forestry Project Supervisor will work in the Energy and Forestry fields including leading forest development activities; support the preparation and implementation of plans for forestry activities, pipelines and wildfire protection; mentor staff; build client capacity.
- Competence in forest road and cutblock layout (cable and ground systems), cruising and waste / residue surveys
- Experienced in GPS technology, RoadEng, ArcMap and Microsoft Office
- Knowledgeable of forestry permit preparation and processes
- Positive, team-oriented self-starter with significant career growth potential
- Registered, or eligible to register with the Association of BC Forest Professionals (RPF, FIT or RFT)
Westland provides excellent pay for exceptional candidates; comprehensive benefits package including profit sharing; career growth opportunities. Westland is SAFE certified.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.