The Kiln / Planer Supervisor will be a member of a highly competent and dedicated team using “state-of-the-art” equipment to produce close to 400 different high valued Western Red Cedar finished products.
Equipment in this supervisory area includes five 150’ double track gas fired kilns with a capacity of 1.35 mmfbm operating 24/7; one 80’ gas fired 100 mfbm capacity kiln; Stetson Ross planer.
Primary duties will include:
- Lead the crew in Safety / Quality / Productivity / Engagement Expectations
- Supervise preparing of charges and loading of kilns
- Prepare load schedules
- Monitor kilns; Hot checks toward end of runs
- Supervise processing of dried material through Stetson Ross planer
- Coordinate with Supervisors in Engineered Products department
Candidates will have a record of supervisory competence with gas fired kilns and planer operations.
Remuneration package reflects the importance of this leadership position and includes a salary range of $85-90,000; overtime paid; vehicle allowance; full benefits; pension.
Residence will be in the beautiful Fraser Valley with such communities as Abbotsford, Mission or Langley.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.