Be part of Canada’s Pacific Wonderland. Reside in welcoming and affordable seaside communities such as Duncan, Chemainus, Ladysmith or Nanaimo.
This highly diversified medium size company manufactures commodity and value-added wood products at plants on Vancouver Island and in the BC Interior; has an expanding trucking business; and manages a sales group that markets wood products around the world.
The Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of logistic services and working closely with the various manufacturing divisions, trucking operations and sales group establishing working relationships across the business.
- Ideally candidates will have relevant post-secondary education at the degree or diploma level
- Successful record of experience in logistics coordination
- Forest products exposure preferred but not essential
- Proactive attitude with ability to find and implement solutions quickly
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Sound work organization and sense of priorities
- Competent knowledge of Excel software
- A working style that is respectful of others and constantly working to be part of the ‘solution’
This is a great opportunity…fabulous location providing the very best of west coast lifestyle with a quality growing employer. Relevant websites: www.hellobc.com/places-to-go/cowichan-southern-vancouver-island/; www.tourismnanaimo.com; www.ladysmith.ca; www.duncan.ca.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.