This highly regarded and nationally recognized company is located in one of Canada’s most preferred residential regions that provides the very best in lifestyle choices for employees and families.
Reporting to a Regional Maintenance Manager the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for management of all maintenance and project functions at this operating division. Direct reports will include Millwrights, Electricians and Refrigeration trades personnel.
- Successful career to date in maintenance management with an adherence to effective safety standards and practises.
- Relevant Red Seal Certification or Canadian recognized degree in engineering, facility management or business administration
- Basic competency in mechanical, electrical, PLC’s, hydraulics and pneumatics. Exposure to boiler and refrigeration systems will be a significant asset
- Advanced communication skills
- Competency in use of computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Proficiency in use of MS Office products
Remuneration range, benefit program and relocation assistance all reflect the importance of this position.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.