Brink Forest Products Ltd
2023 River Road, Prince George, BC V2L 5S8
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date: As Soon as Possible
Job Location: 2023 River Road, Prince George, BC V2L 5S8
Hours of Work: 40 hours / week
Salary: $ 45.00 / hour
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the lumber mill.
- Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets.
- Develop production schedules and maintain inventory of raw materials and finished products.
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines.
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of working for increased productivity.
- Assist with hiring, supervising, training and overseeing employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques.
- Completion of a college or university in business, wood technology, engineering, or forestry
- Several years of supervisory experience required.
- Must have previous career in operational management in sawmills, lumber remanufacturing.
- Must be competent, organized, have great business acumen, and possess excellent team leadership skills.
- Must be able to accept accountability and initiate and manage change.
- Be able to foster a culture of safety, innovation and proactivity.
Please forward all cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.