This thriving and growing company is a British Columbia wood products manufacturing success story. Well managed with dedication to getting more value from every tree, this diversified company is now ready for further expansion and acquisition.
The Operations Manager will deliver business results with competent leadership to ongoing manufacturing operations and effectively develop and manage multiple projects for improvement and growth.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications / Attributes:
- Relevant post-secondary education in wood technology; engineering; forestry or business
- A successful career record of operational management in sawmills, lumber remanufacturing, bio-energy pellet production, or woodlands operations
- A “hands-on”; “let’s-get-it-done” and “no-nonsense” operating style
- Competent organizational, business acumen and team leadership skills
- Show professionalism, integrity, good judgement and discipline
- Able to accept accountability and initiate and manage change
- A quality focus able to foster a culture of safety, innovation and proactivity
The location is a modern energetic city with all of the services; recreational facilities; education institutions including a major university that provide an outstanding lifestyle environment.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.