This growth-oriented company produces a variety of primary and specialty wood products at multiple mills including this operation in the Lower Mainland (Greater Vancouver) area of British Columbia.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Production Coordinator will lead a team to achieve and exceed key performance targets in safety; environmental standards; product quality; on-time delivery; and effective employee supervision.
- Maintain the highest standards of safety at all times ensuring all team members are properly trained and follow all policies, procedures and Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Coach, train and support team members to maximize performance
- Quality and inventory control
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
- Proven leadership abilities and a successful record of performance in a unionized environment
- Experience in supervision of both production and maintenance personnel
- Ability to communicate with maintenance personnel in mechanical, hydraulic, electrical maintenance and repairs is a significant asset
- Exposure to wood products in a sawmill, remanufacturing, wood products distribution facility or other wood products oriented operation
- Competent Microsoft Office skills
Competitive salary; full benefit package; pension.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.