This thriving and growing company is a British Columbia wood products manufacturing success story. Well managed with dedication to getting more value from every tree, this diversified company is now ready for further expansion and acquisition.
The Production Superintendent will provide competent leadership to ongoing manufacturing operations and prepare for increased output.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications / Attributes:
- A successful career record of operational management in sawmills or lumber remanufacturing
- Relevant post-secondary education in wood technology is preferred but not essential
- A “hands-on”; “let’s-get-it-done” and “no-nonsense” operating style
- Competent organizational, business acumen and team leadership skills
- Show professionalism, integrity, good judgement and discipline
- Able to accept accountability and initiate and manage change
- A quality focus able to foster a culture of safety, innovation and proactivity
Prince George, a modern energetic city of 75,000 population, is the business and transportation hub of central British Columbia. It has all of the services; recreational facilities; health care; education institutions including a major university that provide an outstanding lifestyle environment.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.