Kalesnikoff Lumber Company is a locally owned and operated sawmill, planermill and remanufacturing facility in the heart of British Columbia’s spectacular Kootenay Region. This is a trusted manufacturer of specialty lumber and quality finishing products for 80 years. With much pride and constant leading edge technology mill upgrades, they produce some of the finest grain, highest quality lumber products in the world.
The Production Supervisor provides operational leadership for continuous improvement in safety, quality, value and production objectives to ensure overall efficiency. You will be responsible for planning, coordination scheduling and execution of production activities in your department.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
- Knowledge of OH&S Safety Regulations
- A record of achievement in supervision in a sawmill, planermill or remanufacturing plant is ideal but we are open to consideration of persons with excellent leadership and interpersonal skills from other industries
- Graduates of post-secondary wood products manufacturing or forestry programs are encouraged to talk to us about this career growth opportunity
- Microsoft Office Programs proficiency
- Lumber grading certificate an asset
This is a great career opportunity…fabulous location providing the very best of Beautiful British Columbia lifestyle and a quality employer. The company provides a highly competitive remuneration package including full benefits and matching RRSP programs.
Note: A more detailed position outline is available upon request.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.