Over the past 40 years, Canusa Wood Products Ltd. has grown to become one of North America’s largest importers and stocking distributors of quality hardwood plywood, MDF and specialty panels. Currently Canusa operates six distribution centers in the US and Canada and we are expanding into new markets. The company is seeking an energetic sales support person to join the rapidly growing team at the Corporate Office in downtown Vancouver, BC.
Position Overview: Assist Sales, Logistic and Compliance along each step of the sales process to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Support sales staff by entering orders, purchase orders and transfers
- Arrange customers deliveries – inform customers/sales of any issues/delays
- Manage inventories – receive and balance, problem solve discrepancies
- Communicate with warehouses, trucking companies, customers, and suppliers
- Establish active communication between departments
- Verify costing on inbound purchase orders
- Process export documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Relevant post-secondary degree or diploma is preferred
- Previous industry experience would be considered an asset
- Competitive base salary, discretionary bonus, benefits and RRSP contribution
- Dynamic and inclusive work culture with a supportive team that encourages professional growth and development
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.