Located in the Surrey / Langley area of the BC Lower Mainland Region, this sawmill produces a wide range of lumber products for domestic and offshore markets.
This position will interest persons who have a successful record in sawmill maintenance at the Superintendent or Supervisor level.
- Responsible for all maintenance of the mill and mobile equipment including day to day maintenance, project management and short / long term planning
- Direct supervision of millwrights, heavy duty mechanics, electricians and saw filers
- Order parts / supplies; manage parts inventories and vendors
- Manage contractors
- Instil with all employees a commitment for a safe work environment
- Trades Certification (Millwright preferred) or relevant Technology Diploma
- A successful record of leadership, competent mechanical knowledge, positive safety orientation and good supervisory skills
- This is a “hands-on” role for someone who enjoys working with the crew
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.