At J.D. Irving, Limited, you will be part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 18,000 dedicated employees.
A leader in Maritime Forest Products Industry, known for its commitment, service and sound environmental management, the Sawmills Division is currently recruiting for the position of Maintenance Supervisor.
- Supervision of industrial mechanics and welders in a mill setting
- Training and development of apprentice
- Scheduling and preparing work orders
- Assisting with parts and inventory control, payroll, and preparing and submitting daily and weekly reports
- Commitment to top performance in a safe work environment is necessary
Preferred candidate qualification:
- Education Required: Trade certification or Associate’s Degree
- Years of Experience Required: 4-7 years of supervisory experience
- Mechanical knowledge is essential
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and JD Edwards are an asset
- Ability to prioritize tasks to consistently meet deadlines
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.