At J.D. Irving, Limited, you will be part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 18,000 dedicated employees.
As part of the Forest Products Operations Group, the Woodlands Operations Manager will lead a competent team of dedicated of forestry operational professionals in central New Brunswick.
- Meeting safety, quality and environmental standards
- Ensuring daily and weekly production requirements
- Performance management of contractors group
- Identifying opportunities for productivity improvement and cost reductions
Preferred candidate qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in forestry, engineering or related discipline
- A successful record in forestry and logging operations supervision providing leadership in safety, team building, innovation and proactivity
- Competent knowledge of harvesting phases and costing
- Astute organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Experience in ensuring staff and contractors work in a manner that eliminates environmental and safety incidents
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.