Greentree Lumber, a division of the Teal-Jones Group is located at Liberty, Mississippi which is close to Brookhaven, population 13,000 and the border with Louisiana. A producer of quality Southern Yellow Pine, the mill will be expanding over the next 18 months from its current production of 10 million fbm to approximately 100 million fbm.
Reporting to the VP Sales and Marketing and the Greentree Mill Manager, the Sales Manager will lead and manage the mill’s entire sales process:
- Develop, manage, and nurture new business and existing partnerships to accomplish profit and volume goals
- Identify and expand distribution into new and existing markets
- Complete various sales reports and forecasts
- Review sales KPI’s monthly with the VP of Sales
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for the sales function
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of successful experience in lumber sales to North American markets
- College or university education
- Competent computer skills in Windows environment
- Bring a high degree of honesty and integrity to all situations
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy including solid negotiation, conflict resolution and people management skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationship with corporate clients and key business partners
- Lumber grading certification and experience with LumberTrack will be assets
- US citizenship or current US working Visa required
Relevant Websites: www.tealjones.com
In continuous operation since 1946, the Teal-Jones reputation is built on decades of experience and commitment to high quality products. Mills in British Columbia, Virginia, Oklahoma, Washington (State) and now Mississippi.
Teal-Jones treats all employees with honesty and integrity. Remuneration levels and benefits are highly competitive.
Interested candidates should apply online via button below or for further information, contact Ron Hogg at (604) 669-5635.